posted on April 17, 2010 14:36
I'm workin on tutorials that should make it easier for everyone to understand how to post images. Here are the basic steps:
1) Click on reply to open full text editor
2) Select attachments (below text box
3) click on browse to find image to upload
4) Then select upload to upload the image to our server
5) Image name should now appear below "File Name"
To insert the actual image in you post just click on "Insert Image". If you would prefer just a small thumbnail graphic that viewers would click on have the image open in a pop-up window, select "Create Thumbnail" and fill in the size you want.
If you want to insert an image you have hosted on another site like Flickr, you can use the method that Ruth Ann explained. Here is what you would type:
Src stands for "source". The "url" is the actual URL of the image you want to display on the page. Make sure the URL is in quotation marks.
I hope this helps.